Fixed Full Mouth Implants Has Many Benefits
In Traverse City, MI, Fixed Full Mouth Implants are uniquely designed to utilize all of your available bone and restore your entire smile with just four dental implants that are ready for immediate function. These implant supported dentures maximize all of your available bone, so in most cases bone grafting is not necessary to restore your stable bite with dental implants. This decade-old technology is tried and true with 98.5 percent of previous Fixed Full Mouth patients experiencing complete success at their four year follow-up appointments!
Benefits of Fixed Full Mouth Implants
- There is no need for bone grafting (in most cases).
- Patients experience a faster recovery time.
- There is easy home care.
- Patients can enjoy their favorite foods.
- Patients will be able to speak with confidence.
- There are no embarrassing removable appliances.
- Jaw bone levels are stabilized.
- Patients experience long-term results.
- Quality of life is improved.
- Patients have a new smile in just one day.
Dr. Amalfitano has studied periodontics extensively and has received advanced surgical training to provide his patients with superior periodontal healthcare. He has practiced for the past 20 years in northern Michigan. To learn more about your treatment options for permanent dentures and to schedule an appointment, please call our office at your earliest convenience.